Next Philosophy of Physics Reading Group Meeting: 28 Oct.

Michael Stoeltzner stoeltzn at mailbox.sc.edu
Fri Oct 17 14:28:59 CEST 2014

Great. Actually I have the honor to be one of the editors of that
extended manuscript. so it is NOT unpublished.
It appeared in M. Stoeltzner, P. Weingartner (eds.), Formal Teleology
and Causality in Physics, Paderborn: Mentis 2004.
And I am really sorry that I have to be in Wuppertal for the final
meeting in setting up a DFG Forschergruppe.

Michael