Next Philosophy of Physics Reading Group Meeting: 27 Jan.

Fletcher, Samuel Samuel.Fletcher at lrz.uni-muenchen.de
Wed Jan 21 16:12:43 CET 2015

Dear Colleagues,

If you have a chance, read as well for Tuesday the exchange between
Katzav and Ellis in Analysis:

1.	J. Katzav. Dispositions and the principle of least action. Analysis,
64(3):206–214, 2004.
2.	Reply by B. Ellis. Katzav on the limitations of dispositionalism.
Analysis, 65(1):90–92, 2005.
3.	Reply to Ellis (2005): J. Katzav. Ellis on the limitations of
dispositionalism. Analysis, 65(1):92–94, 2005.

These are the other articles listed under topic 7; in total they are
only 15 pages, so it should not be too burdensome.

Best,
~Sam