Next Philosophy of Physics Reading Group Meeting: 27 Jan.

Fletcher, Samuel Samuel.Fletcher at lrz.uni-muenchen.de
Tue Jan 13 18:43:42 CET 2015

Dear Colleagues,

Our next meeting will run from 14:15-15:45 on the date indicated in room
E341 of the main university building.  We will be workshopping a
manuscript by Karim Thébault (and his collaborator Ben Smart) entitled
"On the Metaphysics of Least Action".  Karim will lead discussion, but
the main purpose will be to provide him with feedback.  So, please read
the (attached) manuscript with an eye towards constructive criticism.

During our next meeting we will also discuss whether we want to continue
with the current topic, "Foundations of Classical Mechanics", for the
summer term, as well as potential days and times for the summer term
meetings.  Based on that (latter) discussion, I will set up a Google
Doodle with the best candidates so that those of you who cannot attend
on the 27th can register your preferences.

Best wishes,
~Sam