Philosophy of Physics Reading Group, Summer Term 2015: Topics and Scheduling

Fletcher, Samuel Samuel.Fletcher at lrz.uni-muenchen.de
Tue Jan 27 17:31:47 CET 2015

Dear Colleagues,

At the last meeting of the winter term reading group today, we talked
about possible topics and scheduling for next term.  A few possible
topics were suggested during the meeting, which I've included in the
poll linked below.  Feel free, however, to suggest a topic different
from these if you're so inclined.  Regarding scheduling, I've created
another poll excluding only times at which some current group members
will certainly be unavailable, namely when there are colloquia at the
MCMP or current reading group members are teaching.  In this spirit,
I've indicated the first meeting as occurring during the second week of
the summer term, since I will be gone during the first.  As with the
winter term, in the summer we plan on meeting approximately biweekly.

To vote on topics for next term, please visit this poll:
http://doodle.com/t8ih2tw875px4f8k.

To vote on your preferred meeting times for next term, please visit this
poll: http://doodle.com/h3vxnt99engip928.

I'll keep the polls open through the first week of February; if you need
more time to determine your schedule for next term, please let me know.

Best wishes,
~Sam