SuperMIG unavailable (reminder and update)

LRZ aktuell publish at lrz.de
Mi Apr 25 08:23:43 CEST 2012

Dear users of SuperMIG,

 the power cut-off tests announced in http://www.lrz.de/aktuell/ali4261/
 will also cause an interruption of service for SuperMIG, since the NAS
 filesystems will not be available. Access to SuperMIG will not be
 possible

             from March 25th, 17:00 until March 26th, 18:00.

 The downtime will also be used to perform the regular sytem
 maintenance.

 We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this interrupt and will
 inform you through this ALI when the system is back in production.

 This information is also available on our web server
 http://www.lrz-muenchen.de/services/compute/supermuc/aktuell/ali4294/

 Hans-Georg Kleinhenz