Linux Cluster: UV and ICE Maintenance Jan 14-16, 2013

LRZ aktuell publish at lrz.de
Do Dez 6 17:36:08 CET 2012

Dear users of the Linux-Cluster systems at LRZ,

 due to a necessary operating system update the ICE and UV systems will
 be unavailable for user operation for a few days. The maintenance
 starts on Monday, Jan 14 at 8:00. We expect the systems to be returned
 to user operation during the afternoon of Jan 16.

 Further changes that apply post-maintenance will be announced via this
 document.

 This information is also available on our web server
 http://www.lrz-muenchen.de/services/compute/aktuell/ali4483/

 Reinhold Bader