LRZ at CeBIT 2012

LRZ aktuell publish at lrz.de
Fr Mär 2 11:38:17 CET 2012

CeBIT, the world's largest computer exhibition, will take place in
 Hannover from 6 to 10 March 2012. The Gauss Centre for Supercomputing
 (GCS) with its three members in Juelich (JSC), Garching (LRZ), and
 Stuttgart (HLRS) will again be present at the booth of the German
 Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF, Hall 26, booth E50).
 The highlight topic will be "Energy" this year, showcased by displays
 and presentations. In addition, all three sites will show simulation
 results from science and engineering obtained using supercomputers and
 they will inform the public about their activities. We are looking
 forward to seeing you at the CeBIT.
 (Contact: Dr. Volker Weinberg, weinberg at lrz.de)

 This information is also available on our web server
 http://www.lrz-muenchen.de/services/compute/aktuell/ali4254/

 Volker Weinberg