Upd:Linux-Cluster: MPP segment returned to user operation

LRZ aktuell publish at lrz.de
Fr Mär 2 16:58:23 CET 2012

 Changes to this message: returned to user operation
Update: The MPP segment has been returned to user operation.
 Dear users of the Linux Cluster systems at LRZ,

 Due to an extended hard- and software maintenance, the MEGWare MPP
 cluster segment will not be available for user operation between
 February 29, 2012, 9:00 am and March 2, 2012, 6:00 pm. By upgrading
 part of the interconnect hardware as well as the infiniband driver
 software, we hope to fix some still-persisting stability issues.

 This information is also available on our web server
 http://www.lrz-muenchen.de/services/compute/aktuell/ali4237/

 Reinhold Bader