Hands-on Worksop: Amsterdam Density Functional (ADF)

LRZ aktuell publish at lrz.de
Fr Okt 19 11:09:40 CEST 2012

Dear Colleague,

 We would like to invite you to "Hands-on Worksop: Amsterdam Density
 Functional (ADF)", a free-of-charge Workshop about capabilities of the
 molecular (ADF) and periodic (BAND) density functional theory codes.
 Fast, approximate quantum-based calculations with DFTB, ReaxFF and
 COSMO-RS will also be introduced. A single graphical user interface is
 available for all these codes from Scientific Computing & Modelling
 (SCM).

 It will be held at the Leibniz Computer Center on October 24th, 2012.

 For more details see agenda

 We hope that you are able to join us.

 Kind regards,

 This information is also available on our web server
 http://www.lrz-muenchen.de/services/software/aktuell/ali4444/

 Momme Allalen