Advanced HPC Training Events @ LRZ in April/May 2017

Weinberg, Volker Volker.Weinberg at lrz.de
Fr Feb 17 12:25:51 CET 2017

Dear HPC users,

we would like to draw your attention on the following PRACE Advanced Training Centre (PATC) events @ LRZ, Germany  in April/May 2017:

PRACE PATC Course: Advanced Topics in High Performance Computing
https://events.prace-ri.eu/event/535/

Date: Monday, April 3, 2017 - Thursday, April 6, 2017, 9:00-18:00
Registration deadline: March 20, 2017
Lecturers: Dr. R. Bader, Dr. S. Mendez, Dr. V. Weinberg (LRZ), Dr.-Ing. J. Eitzinger, Dr. M. Wittmann (RRZE)
Topics: Processor-specific optimisation, Parallel I/O with MPI I/O, tuning of I/O on LRZ's HPC systems, I/O libraries,  Intel Xeon Phi programming, PGAS programming

NEW Workshop @ LRZ:
PRACE PATC Course: HPC code optimisation workshop
https://events.prace-ri.eu/event/607/