Upd:SuperMUC back in production until Sunday afternoon

LRZ aktuell publish at lrz.de
Fr Okt 25 20:03:18 CEST 2013

 Changes to this message: Update
Dear users of SuperMUC,

 SuperMUC is back in production.

 Please be reminded, that beginning of next week there will be a
 scheduled maintenance. As already indicated in the previous
 announcement "SuperMUC: scheduled maintenance Oct 28-31" this
 maintenance will start already on Sunday afternoon. Batch processing
 will be stopped on Sunday at 1500 hours.

 Good news are that we will obtain and install a fix for the problem
 that caused this interruption of operation in the first place.

 We apologize for any inconveniences on Your side.

 This information is also available on our web server
 http://www.lrz-muenchen.de/services/compute/supermuc/aktuell/ali4689/

 Markus Mueller